Thursday 7 February 2008

At 9.21pm today

...
I had to do some bits of accounting tasks at work.
Padahal masa sekolah even lower form punya account pun aku tak boleh buat sebab tak suka.
I cant be bothered to do it at first but when the admin asked me for the third time that day if I could do him a favour with the account, finally I said OK. I'll do it.

Hasilnya, not bad. After all these years I thought I suck with numbers.
...

Hari ni kuku dan jari Jamie Oliver in Jamie at Home ada bersih sikit daripada biasa.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko tak ambek PA eh dulu?

fazilah:g said...

Sungguh tidak! hehe.
Aku adalah Art di bilik dekat kantin tuuuu... (masa kelas tu makan forever!)

Lin Abdul Rahman said...

me love Jamie at home!!! (minus all the dirt he inevitably throws into his cooking)