Saturday 6 September 2008

One Saturday morning.


I received two deliveries this morning. First to arrive was a new mobile I ordered from Amazon. To tell the truth, that's my second mobile after being here for nearly five years. I was kinda excited when I got the package. I took out the phone, read some important notes from the manual, then charged it, tested it out. 

After a few minutes with the phone, another knock on the door and there's another delivery for me, from Amazon too but this time  it's a box with few books I just ordered two days ago. Immediately, I got bored of my new mobile and instead took out one of the books from the box and got carried away.

Hmmm...
Books over technology.

I love me. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowww.. kagum nya, aku pulak sungguh mls nak membaca.. huhuu..aku dah blogging kat wordpress tau sekarang.. domain still sama, cuma tukar blogspot ke wordpress.. selamat hari raya!

Anonymous said...

parg, nasik himpit dah masak??? selamat hari raye parg... sgt tak aci ko raye awal sehari dr aku!!!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged!! ;)