Sunday 23 August 2009

On the First day of Ramadhan

.
It's hard to go to sleep when you just read about an old friend who is now a banker in the City doing so well, whilst I am doing nothing great in particular. Great for her. I , obviously, do have that jealousy feelings no doubt. But what am I doing now? I am watching the tv with the remote in my left hand, and a spoon to feed my mouth with nuttela in another. See, working hard on a Saturday night.
I must not complain.


Anyway, Ramadhan Mubarak everyone.





6 comments:

Wa@Wawek@Siti ;) said...

Don't compare your life with others.. You'll never know what they have to put up with in their life... Tp skali skala nak sulk boleh gak. Ade la reason nak indulge in that nuttela! ;) Selamat berpose!!!

fazilah:g said...

Tu la. Asik nak Sibuk hal orang kan. Haha. But at 28 to be a banker kat sini gaji ratus ribu pounds. Hmmm...

Selamat puasa Wawek! Hope puasa ko best di sana!

sarroung said...

Setuju dengan Wawek... ;)

tapi, aku pun selalu dok compare diri aku dengan orang lain.. selalu je rasa hidup orang lain, achievements orang lain sangat la bagus dari aku.. huk3 :(

errr, ko posa ke hari ni?? hihihi

Lin Abdul Rahman said...

Ramadhan mubarak kak Ila. Keep up the hardwork! Feeding must go on till fajr during Ramadhan :D

fazilah:g said...

Aku puasa la roung ! Hish.. haha.

Lin ! Feeding must go on ? Haha. Well, kinda my daily routine. Pasal waktu boleh makan pendek aje kan. Trying to cut down, though. :)

Ramdhan mubarak!

nxum.hasrulnizam said...

malaysia merdeka lagi wei..!