Monday 19 October 2009

It's 8.35 in the morning.

.

It's a typical monday morning, not so typical actually since I have just spent some really "quality time" deleting unrelated stupid spam or viruses whatsoever on my Facebook and not even halfway through I just got really fed up, so I deactivated my account.

Wooohh! I am feeling much better now. Really, really.

Honestly I'm not bothered.

Deactivating that account is only temporary. I will still have my account when I log in again. Not so soon, that's for sure. So I guess for the time being without Facebook, I'll be here, or there.

I am really sorry about the virus/spam thingy, people. Not that it's my fault, right?

Hmm.. so what shall I do now then ?
Hehe. :P


Got it. Rerun season 1 of True Blood, then proceed with season 2 !
Bill Compton, you are one gorgeous being.







Still smiling here.
Fuhhh. Peluh.

2 comments:

Wa@Wawek@Siti ;) said...

Camne leh kena virus/spam tu?

fazilah:g said...

It's proxy.So aku tatau camne nak delete. But aku rasa pasal aku click kat post spam2 tu la, terclick. Huhu.
Bila aku dah abis fed up dan senang hati buat keje, aku reactivate la balikkan.hehehe.